Customized 1:1 Coaching Program
Hey there, service-based Solopreneur!
Not enough hours in the day?
Feel busy but not accomplishing tasks that move your business forward? Where did the time go?
Are you an action taker but could be a lot better at time management, goal setting, and planning for results?
Then you’re in the right place!
I get it. You have a lot going on in life.
Some days, you wonder if you’ll accomplish all your goals. It’s gotten harder to focus lately and you tend to get distracted easily. You’re doing all the things, and have some steady clients, but you still feel out of control. You feel like you have to be everything to everyone and something has to give.
Now, imagine waking up each morning, knowing exactly what must get done to feel accomplished for the day. You have the clarity to confidently make business decisions and manage income-generating projects you create. Everything has a place on your calendar. You take action on what’s most important, but don’t get all bent out of shape if it’s not perfect. You’re proud of making progress and consistently getting visible. Your business starts to gain a lot of momentum and soon need to start outsourcing tasks to scale.
What would that mean to you, your business, and your family?
Make your Goals Happen. I'll show you how.
Hi! I’m Jennifer Vaaler, your Make it Happen Coach.
Believe it or not, I wasn’t always good with my time or organized, and am a recovering procrastinator.
It wasn’t until 2011 that I finally learned how to manage my time with flexibility and create an office space that’s inspiring and functional for maximum efficiency. in my first business – two coffee drive-thru’s.
At first, I was a mess and flustered doing everything by myself. I had to learn to put systems and processes in place to create the structure I was used to at a “regular job” to prevent overwhelm as a one-woman show. Once in place, I gained more customers, had a schedule that worked for me, and utilized my small work space. During this time I was in an abusive relationship and also purging 80% of my stuff.
Once done and the lease was up, it gave me the physical and mental space to finally leave that relationship and start my life over.
Since then, I’ve helped clients like small business owners, virtual assistants, health coaches, mom’s, photographer’s, bloggers, Virtual Assistant’s, and people without kids, manage their time to prioritize income generating tasks that earns more money, to achieve their goals and scale faster.
Now, I work, go to school, and build this business while maintaining my chronic illness and creating MY version of Success and work/life-balance.
This customized 1:1 Program, is Jennifer’s Signature Coaching program where you’ll have structure in place in your business to begin scaling smoothly with a team.
While working together you’ll:
- Confidently make business decisions and manage projects you create
- Gain back 7+ hours each week for more income generating activities
- Know what the next action steps are and making progress
- Less stress when “life happens” because you can handle whatever comes your way
- Align your priorities and goals, and put boundaries in place
- Ready to transition into adding a team
- A structured ideal schedule that’s flexible and works for you (Done-FOR-You)
- Organize your physical and digital home office space
- A Business Operations Manual
This is not a rigid set of rules about what you “should do,” but a personalized plan that’s in aligned with the reality of your direction and your personality.
What is it costing you not managing your time - your health, family, relationships, greater impact, etc?
The Coaching Process
Priority, Your WHY, & Goal Alignment
Saying “NO” is the most powerful word ever. However, it’s not so simple. Getting clear on goals and priorities helps. I’ll Support you in developing a personal strategic plan to guide your work.
- This plan will help you to:
- Clarify what’s important and set your goals accordingly
- Set priorities to support and align with your goals to drive results
- Support you in conducting weekly focus sessions to keep you on target
- Teach you my personalized system for managing ongoing priorities
Your “Ideal Schedule”
We’ll go through and analyze your entire schedule. Then, I’ll take everything you shared about your commitments, goals, priorities, and dreams and custom design your initial ideal schedule for us to go through together in session two.
Your Ideal Schedule is a custom, flexible, and specifically suited to your priorities, your goals, your work, your personality and your authentic self.
You’ll know which scheduling strategies work for you and your specific situation. Once you have your Ideal Schedule, you’ll have a COMPLETE plan of how to fit in everything that matters most to you!
The right plan will make your year. The wrong plan can have long-term ramifications. As Your Strategic Planning Facilitator I will guide you in creating the right plan.
- Ensure that your strategic planning process reflects organizational values, mission, and vision
- Keep leadership focused on the mission during the strategic planning process
- Organize your team’s input and ideas in real time and ensure that your team members’ voices are heard
- Work with leadership to create and develop a strong, methodical, achievable strategic pl
- You want a flexible schedule to increase creativity and move activities around when life happens
- You want to prevent burnout as a one-woman business owner
- You are ready to take everything you’ve learned so far from info overload and finally IMPLEMENT it, consistently
- You’re a committed action taker, ready to make 2020 your best year yet!
- You have some steady clients and ready to build more momentum in your solo business.
Booking Clients for 2020! Only 3 spots available each quarter, grab your session now!
BONUS: Get first pick for the Group Program version of this service ($3,500 value) at a special Beta Tester rate!
Where are you located?
I’m based in the foothills of North Carolina, in Catawba County.
Who Do You Work With?
Online, I help solo small business owners get more done so they can do more of what they love, which helps them scale and grow their business, earn more money, and change the world.
Locally, I help business owners, everyday people, and students prevent overwhelm and gain back time so they can get more done in their life and business.
What can you do for me?
I offer Coaching, Consulting, courses, and digital products that help you get more done as a solo business to focus, get organized and increase efficiency to earn more money and scale smoothly.
Discover all the different ways we can work together, here.
Difference between the Time Management & Productivity Coaching programs?
Time Management Coaching Program is a 3-month customized 1:1 Coaching program that offers a done-with-you element. This program covers:
- >Time Management
- >Goal Setting
- >Project Planning
Productivity Coaching Program is a 6-month customized 1:1 Coaching program that offers a done-with-you element too, but the main focus is on:
- >Productivity tools for YOUR personality
- >Start putting together your Business Operations manual for outsourcing
How are you different from other Coaches?
First of all, I only work with Solo Business Owners, Virtual Assistants, Bloggers, Small Business Owners, and Students. Secondly, as a recovering procrastinator, I had to figure everything out myself with trial and error. Together, I’ll weed through what tools and strategies you do and don’t need, so you don’t have to waste your time figuring things out on your own.
Lastly, with experience managing highly efficient coffee shops, own/operate a couple coffee drive-thrus, go to school part-time, work part-time, and build my business on the side and manage my chronic illness, yet still make time for family and hobbies, I know a thing or two about getting more done.
How do you measure my progress?
During each call, you’ll share what progress you’ve made since your last session—what were your victories and learning situations. We measure your incremental improvement and cross-check it with your goals so we can celebrate progress toward what is most important to you. The goal is for you to focus on being and becoming your best self.
I work all day. Can we work together in the evenings or weekends?
Yes, but with limited spots available. Contact me to figure out when to work together.
How do we get started?
What payments do you take?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, securely through PayPal.
Do you have payment plans?
Yes, but on a case-by-case basis.