“Non Personal Information” is information that is not personally identifiable to you and that we automatically collect when you access our Website with a web browser. It may also include publicly available information that is shared between you and others.
“Personally Identifiable Information” is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained in order for us to provide you within our Website. Personally Identifiable Information may include information such as your name, email address, and other related information that you provide to us or that we obtain about you.
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website.
As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered Non Personal Information. We also collect the following:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website.
EU Information Consent Updates
EU citizens now have several new rights to help them take more control of their own data. Here are the most important user rights that apply to my email marketing:
- Right to be forgotten gives you the power to ask a company to delete ALL of the data that is associated with that person. This requires you to provide more than an unsubscribe button. If a user makes a request, I must delete all the data stored in my databases and anything else associated with you, the user.
- Right of access allows you to ask exactly how I am using your data and for what purposes. If a request is made, I’ll provide a personal data report at no cost to you.
- Breach Notification is mandatory under the GDPR, which means I have 72 hours from becoming aware of the breach to notify you, the subscriber/customer.
- Right of portability lets you request your data, which means I would need to download a file of all your data in a ‘commonly used and machine-readable format’.I now must obtain consent in accordance with the GDPR’s strict new requirements by ensuring active and explicit consent.
- Active consent means I must initiate the consent. I can no longer include checks within the checkbox and make the you remove it. You, the user must click the checkbox.
- Explicit consent means I will clearly communicate exactly what you, the user is agreeing to and what the data is being collected for.
There is now one extra step when signing up for my opt-ins, webinars, courses, and services, etc. You must confirm you understand that by signing up for any free opt-in, webinar, course, or service, etc I offer, you give me permission to send you relate-able tips, tools, strategies and offers that are valuable to what you signed up for.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
Customizing Our Website
We may use the Personally Identifiable information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We DO NOT sell, rent, or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identifiable Information to affiliates that provide services to us with regards to our Website (i.e. payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
We retain the right to collect and use any Non Personal Information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your Personally Identifiable Information included in such data aggregations.
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of Transpire Life, our Users, future employees, and affiliates.
Links to Other Websites
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact me at thesimplifiedoffice at gmail.com