Virtual Executive Assistant
Are you tired from juggling every aspect of your business and life, and feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day?
Are you ready to gain up to 40 hours each month to focus on income generating tasks and get more done?
Looking for a VEA who specializes in productivity? Then you’re in the right place!
- General office tasks
- Email Management
- Communication liaison
- (Other) Ask for specific needs
- Set up and monitor all one-time and recurring meetings and/or appointments
- Set reminders
- Electronic delivery of daily “To-Do” list, by 5pm, to prepare you for the next business day, (Monday – Friday, updates will be provided as needed)
- scheduling of weekly email blast;
- Proofreading/minor editing of client provided content;
- Manage subscribers
- Tracking of any un-subscribes/bounce backs
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly business planning
- Project Planning
- Goal Setting
- Create/Add to your Business Operations Manual
- Update manual as needed
- Create workflows for repetitive tasks as we DO the processes.
This service is for you if you write your own content and want to stay in your writing flow, without worrying about formatting to get your content published.
- Edit & Proofread (X number) Blog posts with up to 1,500 words each
- Blog Formatting: add graphics, links, headings, bullet points, CTA, etc
- Embed Videos
- Embed Podcasts
- Create blog post graphics (you provide the photos, brand colors, and fonts, then I’ll do the rest)
- Keep plugins and WP updated
- Travel research, booking, and planning
- Activity research, booking, and planning
- Arrange for house and/or pet sitting; mail holds; newspaper suspensions
Tools I use: Asana, Trello, Google Drive, Slack, Calendly, Zoom, Mailchimp, Mailerlite, WordPress, Paypal, LastPass, Voxer
Personalized Bundle Pricing
4 Hours/Weekly $140
8 Hours/Weekly $280
Monthly Retainer $1400 (up to 40 hours)
**Requires a three-month minimum commitment, paid at the beginning of each month, or in full.
Meet Your Virtual Executive Assistant
With over 5 years of administrative experience while specializing in business efficiency, I’ve been able to help small business owners accomplish more, faster. I’m also studying AA in Business Administration.
- Highly Organized, Strong Attention to Detail!
- Process-Driven – Love making & following checklists
- Great Communicator! – Personable, enjoy connecting with others. (clients, customers, podcast guests, etc.)