Are you a Service-based Business Owner who is overwhelmed by paper clutter in your home office?
I get it, paper clutter can easily get out of control. What started as “organized chaos” is now, “where did that go?”
“The average American wastes 55 minutes a day ~ roughly 12 weeks a year ~ looking for things they know they own but can’t find.”– National Association of Professional Organizers
Find what you want, when you need it most.
Whether you’re setting up your office, or it’s time to tackle the paper clutter, I can help!
During our time together, we’ll discuss what works, what doesn’t work, and how to create custom physical and digital filing systems that work for you.
- We’ll create a document and naming structure for your computer folders and files that makes sense to you
- Update current systems, if needed
- Create new paper filing systems
- Create additional paper filing systems as needed
- Paper Filing Systems – file folders, expanded folders, 3-ring binders, etc
- Digital Filing Systems – (Evernote and/or Google Drive)
Paper Decluttering & Organizing
- Mail & Bill Pay Management
- Actionable Papers
- Short term paper filing
- Long-term paper filing
Digital File Decluttering & Organizing
- Computer files
- Most used Files
- Archiving Files
- Cloud-based filing – Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.
Each package includes:
- Initial Consult to discuss needs, goals, and workflow
- 1 call each week for Check-in & Accountability
- Progress Tracker
- Product Recommendations
Together, we’ll create an organized, practical, and inspiring space to work that creates order and flow for office efficiency.
10-Day Intensive: $149
This package is perfect if you have a small digital or physical project to knock out and can dedicate 1-2 hours each day.
1 Month – $297
You are normally organized, but the paper clutter tends to show up regularly. You can dedicate 15 minutes to 30 minutes each day for this project.
Hi! I’m Jennifer. Your Office Strategist & Stylist.
Growing up around Interior Design, experience with technical drawing/architecture classes, as well as organizing and outfitting small home office spaces for efficiency, I can help you plan and create the most efficient and inspiring office for your needs.
When I Owned two coffee drive-thru’s, it was important that all we had to do was spin around to reach anything we needed. Working space and storage space was limited, so I learned to utilize what we had.
I’ve applied this module to my home office, and client’s offices. It’s more than doubled our productivity and workflow. I want to help do the same for you.