Decluttering your home office doesn’t have to be overwhelming when you find motivation with a good cause.
Ah school shopping is back! My favorite time of year. Mainly because it’s the best time of year to shop for office supplies for your business and home office. Hello sales!
I don’t know about you, but I have a tendency to go overboard buying extra notebooks, writing utensils, storage containers etc. than I am able to use any time soon. Because of this, I make a point to give back to Teachers when I declutter my office space each season.
Why Declutter your Home Office?
Make decluttering your home office worth the time and energy by:
- Getting rid of extra notebooks, pens, pencils, post-its etc. frees up space in your office and desk,
- A decluttered home office gives you head space to be creative and focus.
- Donating your extra office supplies to Teachers for the new school year will not only give you the warm fuzzies inside, but the teachers will appreciate you too.
Thank goodness for Teachers who are in your child’s life nine months of the year. Honestly, I don’t know how they do it. Teachers are super heroes to me.
Your Challenge #DeclutterForTeachers
Whether you have children or not, I challenge you to declutter your home office this week to help out your local Teachers.
Each day, set aside office supplies you haven’t used yet, or have too many multiples of.
Want to donate more tissues, paper, glue, etc?
Whether you’re shopping for school supplies for yourself or your child, check out your local Target, Staples, Office Depot/Max, or other favorite office supplies store. Grab them while they’re still on sale.
Ultimately, whatever you donate to Teachers, they will appreciate it more than you know.
Challenge Next Steps:
- Declutter your home office
- Go shopping for school supplies
- Take a photo of the supplies haul you’ll be donating to your local Teachers
- Tag the teacher(s) in your post (optional)
- Add the hashtag #DeclutterForTeachers across Facebook and Instagram to share what you and others are donating to these amazing men and women.
- Download your “Teacher Must-Have’s Shopping List”