Do you have a question about my blog or services? Check these frequently asked questions, I may have already answered it for you.
What can you do for me?
I help you get your schedule, desk and office space in order.
Who Do You Work With?
I help thought leaders get organized and manage their time so they can let go of the past to make room for the future, which helps them scale and grow their business, earn more money, and change the world.
How are you different from other Professional Organizers & Coaches?
- I’m an Office Stylist & Business Strategist, focusing on decluttering, organizing and decor that’s practical and inspiring.
- Most professional organizers organize an entire homes. I specialize in organizing small to medium office spaces.
- I also have a background in Architecture, Interior Design, and experience creating functional and inspiring offices with high efficiency.
- Most Organizers help you in person. Due to health issues and distance, I’m unable to physically help you declutter and organize. Instead, I Coach you through the process, step by step, of getting organized. Because of this, I only recommend this service to those who are highly self-motivated and ready to start now.
- I have a Business background, so I understand the importance of structure, workflows, functionality, with flexibility.
Will you come to my home office to help me organize?
Due to health issues, I am not taking in-person office organizing clients at this time. However, I DO offer Strategy Sessions on the office organizing process virtually, as an alternative. (see above)
If you are local, then I can come to your office for Coaching you through the process.
I prefer to DIY my office. What do you offer?
Perfect! Love that you’re self-motivated. Here’s a link to my DIY decluttering course. By the end of the course, you’ll be ready to put everything in place and set up systems.
Will I find my photos on your website or marketing?
Pictures or testimonials will never be used without your prior permission.
Although we take before, during, and after photos of every client to see the progress, I always ask your permission to use any photos and any testimonial you may write on my website and in my advertising.
I Work all day. Can we work together in the evening and weekends?
Yes, I have limited spots some evenings and on the weekends.
How do we get started?
We’ll discuss your needs and which service is best for you.
What Payments do you take?
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express, securely through PayPal.
You’re a Safety and Domestic Violence Awareness Advocate? Where can I learn more?
On my blog SelfDefenseDivaJen